- Jul 11, 2017
- Add increase to paycheck for Civilian jobs.
- Add increase to welfare check.
- Add HUD indicators for when your vehicle should be serviced. Yellow is >50% degradation, and Red is >75%.
- Add ability for everyone to do /inspect [wheel/trans/brake] while outside of their vehicle. If you're a mechanic, you get more detailed information than a normal person would.
- Heavily damaged vehicles now slowly degrade over time and have the ability to overheat.
- Change damage threshold for vehicles so they won't break as easily.
- Fix bug where you were allowed to tow vehicles bigger than the tow truck.
- Changed /vehdiag to give a list of parts which could be used to repair the vehicle to full restoration.
- Car parts are now based on a tier system, where each tier indicate how much they repair.
- The size of scrap metal and parts have been reduced.