Applications / Monthly Donator Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiC0_MD

Administrator
Administrator
Developer
Law Enforcement
Endorsed Whitelisted
Donator
Donator
Family
Sys Admin
Whitelist Server Applications

As discussed in the community meeting today (12/14/19), applications for whitelist are now open.

BEFORE SUBMITTING:
1. Make sure you've read and understand our Terms of Agreement and adhere to them: Click here to read our TOA
2. Make sure you link your Twitch, Steam, Discord to your forum account here (click me)

SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION:
Click the following link: Public Application Form (For Applicant status) or find it in the Forms section on the top-right of our website. Please take some time to fill out the application. A quick-n-dirty application consisting of single-sentence answers will quickly get your application denied.

AFTER SUBMITTING:
If your application is accepted you will be moved to "Applicant" status, giving you access our white list server. You can find your submitted application here (click me)

Applications will be processed in order of which they are entered. Staff will decide if you are a good fit for our server based on the application.

IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED
Congratulations! Welcome aboard!
You will need to join our public discord (click me) and wait for the bot to sync your roles. Please take some time to read through the newly available information on our forums and in the discord. Please read the pinned messages in #announcements and #general

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monthly Donations

If you want to greatly help our server and to help keep the lights on around here, please considering becoming a monthly donator!
To become a monthly donator click your profile > Account Upgrades, and click which ever Tier you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom